Friday, February 9, 2018

New Scrapbooking Templates, Challenges and Some Freebies

Welcome to The Cherry On Top's Freebie Friday.

In our typical, weekly fashion we've got pages and pages of scrapbooking inspiration with our new templates and designs from other designers around DigiLand as well.  Last week, we had a lot of links for downloads and we've got a few more new ones this week, too.

Thanks so much for joining us, today.  Read further for inspiration of a scrap-a-licious kind!

 Hex-A-Holic templates

I was asked to bring back my Hexy templates and look mom, no flowers!  I used some fabulous new Commercial Use Goodies from Made By Keuntje. These are an awesome basis for your gorgeous scrapbooking pages.  They are so easy to use and will save you a lot of time behind the computer.  They are so versatile, you can use them with any page you want to scrap up.


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

I saved even more time by merging all of the hexagons on this page and clipping in one gorgeous paper from The Urban Fairy.  Some designer friends and I got together and manufactured a fabulous collection for our Creative Team members for Christmas.  I just had to play.

 Hex-A-Holic Templates

I have already scrapped up all of the wonderful free goodies from the Digi Scrap Parade.  Have you?  Show us in our group, what you've done.  Just look at all of those delicious layers of hexagons!

Here are some pages from my team...


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

I couldn't wait to go back to Aimee Harrison's MidWinter Chill collection.


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

Here'a our Amethyst Allegory kit, back in action!



More from Amethyst Allegory.  Great for your February pages and so much more!




Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around has a new kit in the shop, this week.  Let's Bake can be used for so many things.  Design recipe cards, pair it up with our free apron template and make something nice for someone or scrap those fun baking pages.

Dana from Made By Keuntje has scrapped her adorable kapoen with Let's Bake and our new template.


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

Another combination with Let's Bake and Hex-Aholic.


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

My gal Rachelle, scrapped an adorable double pager with Hex-Aholic and My Buddy Dino from Paty Greif Digital Designer.  We offered a freebie from this magnificent collection, last week.  Keep scrolling to get that link for it.


 Hex-A-Holic Templates

 Hex-A-Holic Templates

This is my page with Let's Bake.  I didn't even use the baking theme because there are so many "other" elements in the kit.  I did brew up one sweet page with my JJ.

 Let's Bake

 Let's Bake

Check out Jodi's freebie in her fan group on FB.

 free card

Did you miss our round of free templates last week?  Start at The Cherry and grab nearly a dozen free templates.

 Blog Hop

I'm hosting Kim Cameron's monthly challenges in her group.  Here is February's challenge and it comes with a free template.  Hop over to our group and get the download in the Pinned status.


 free template with challenge

This is my page with The Cherry's January Challenge.  I've got a new challenge for you, today!


Look for this Pinned post in our really fun, scrap-a-licious group on Facebook.  I can't wait to see your, then and now!


 Group on FB

Here was the freebie from last week.  Click on the image to get to the blog with the download.  Love scrapbooking pages, but don't even know where to begin?  Grab this free quick page, put your picture behind it and you've scrapped!  It is THAT easy!


 free quick page

I'm sure we've inspired you.  Now, get scrapping!!!