Friday, December 23, 2016

A Christmas Gift For The Cherry On Top Readers

Merry Christmas from The Cherry On Top!

It's finally coming!  Yay!  I've been dreading it for months and looking for to it for a few days, now.  Hehehe...After all of this crazy work leading up to the big day, it's time to take a break and enjoy a few days rest with family and friends, right?  I hope you will do the same.

I've got another nifty free template for our totally awesome readers.  I cannot believe how far The Cherry has come and I totally have YOU to thank.  Thank you so much for making The Cherry a regular part of your busy schedules.  Thank you for checking in our weekly projects, inspirations and freebies.

Thank you for checking out and hanging out on our other social spots like Pinterest and Facebook.  Our newish group, is coming along so, so well!  We get new members nearly everyday.  The chatter over there is just amazing.  As is the lovely comments you are making on the pretty pages members are sharing.  I LOVE that!  Nothing better than a pat on the back for a job well done.  Thanks so, so much!

The best part is all of the visits, favouriting and purchases we've had so far in our new shop, Kreative Design Studio.  I'm in awe at how well things are going over there!  My appreciation for this cannot be measured.  Thank you!!!

If this is your first time here, welcome!  This blog is FULL of FREE stuff.  Grab a cup of jo, sit back and fill up your digital stash!

This is no longer available.

 Free Christmas Tree Template from The Cherry On Top

Here is your nifty gifty.  We'd love to see what you do with our freebies.  Show them off in our group or leave a link in the comments.  It's perfectly fine if it's a link to a blog.  We'd love that!

I hope, from the bottom of my heart that your Christmas is the merriest and that your New Year is full of fun, prosperity and a lot of scrapbooking!  Hehehe...Ya know I couldn't resist!

Thank you so much for all of the time you give to The Cherry. xx

SaveSave