Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Free November Planner Inserts from The Cherry On Top and MagsGraphic Designs

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.  If you are looking for the November blog train, click here, but check out this blog, too.  We've got lovely free printables for you.

I just love hybrid Saturdays, don't you?  Wait a minute!  It's Tuesday?!  Hehehe...I had these ready for you early, but the kit didn't release until the first and I couldn't give it to you sooner.  Now, the entire blog is switched around so that you get these inserts in a somewhat timely manner.  I was getting them to you early, but wasn't considering release dates when I designed this.  I just knew this was the perfect kit for November's free planner inserts.

These are no longer available. Check out some more inspiration from MagsGraphics and enjoy.



We Gather Together is from MagGraphic Designs.  Check out a layout I designed with it.


You can scrap fast with this kit.  I just doubled up the frame and changed it's direction, added some matting, Maggie's lovely journal cards and a couple of fitting elements, my photo and bam!  Finished in a flash.

Here are some more goodies from MagsGraphics.

This is a template from Lissy Kay Designs.  Find it here.  I paired it up with Halloween Parade.

 Halloween Parade

We had a pirate theme this year for Halloween and I still haven't scrapped the pictures, but I sure will be using this kit, Avast, Pirate!  That's my youngest and his weekly pocket finds.  Always interesting.  If you want to see what we did for our Halloween tour, click here.


 Avast, Pirate

If you are growing weary from fall colours, how about this blast of sunshine.  What a cutie pie!  This is a really super template from Made By Keuntje.  I love this series.  Find her stuff, here.  The kit is from Maggie.  It's called Sunshiny Day.

 Sunshiny Day

 Wintergreen is another new kit from Maggie.  I scrapped up this simple yet lovely layout and I'm offering the template for free in my group.  Some folks have been having issues with my downloads and I cannot apologise enough.  My hubs and I are both trying to figure this out and we will!  If you are having problems, just keep trying or wait for the next one.  It's disheartening to offer all of this free stuff and the only time we get comments is when a link isn't working. :(  We'll get this all fixed soon.  Promise!


 Wintergreen

Thanks for joining us for our special edition!  We'll be back with our regular scheduled program.

Have a super happy, crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment