Saturday, October 1, 2016

MEGA FREEBIES for Digital Scrapbooking Day With The Cherry On Top and Friends

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.  We are about a lot of things here.  We focus largely on scrapbooking both digitally and traditionally.  We also dabble with free printables, hybrid and paper projects, too.  Thanks so much for stopping by, today.

We've got a lot on tap.  Mostly, in the form of digital freebies.  Read through our freebie packed blog for mega freebie links around DigiLand, learn some template tips and allow us to inspire you with fabulous layout love.

This is the free template we are offering you for DSD.  Keep scrolling and look for the highlighted link.



Kristin Cronin Barrow works up some mega magic with her kit, Farewell To Summer.  Ella is putting the perfect light on this kit with her scrappy genius.

 Farewell Summer from Kirstin Cronin Barrows

 Here's another beauty from Magalie.  Oh, What A Day from Anita D.


 Anita Designs, Oh, What A Day


PattyB Scraps scrapped this one up with Paisley Ruffles.  PattyB is having 50% off in her stores from Oct.1st-3rd.


 Paisley Ruffles found at ADB's shop

In My Time is a gorgeous kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around, scrapped by Jodi.  Her shop will be 50% and her prices are already amazing.  She's got a free mini kit that is really stunning, on her blog.


 In My Time by Throwing Some Scraps Around

This kit is Apple of My Eye from ADB Designs and wonderfully scrapped by my gal Cristiana.


 Apple Of my Eye from ADB Designs

The super talented MarieJo made this lovely page using Vermillion.

 Vermillion by MarieJo Designs


I wanted to show you that you don't always have to scrap your templates so literally.  I actually thought my layout here, looked a bit busy with all of the hearts.  So, I ditched them...



...and now have this cleaner layout.  There are so many options when using templates.

I used Key Lim Digi Design's, delicious kit, Chocolat.




So what else is going on for Digital Scrapbooking Day?  More than I could put in one blog, but I'll share a few of my favourites:

I know for sure Heartstrings Scrap Art is having Free Commercial Use on her Facebook Page.  It's part of the free cu hop from the Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  That's pretty awesome!  This is a template from Bryony I used with Throwing Some Scraps Around, Sea Kissed.

 free CU

 Heartstrings Scrap Art on Facebook

You'll find a free mini at The TSSA blog and amazing sales in her shop.

 Throwing Some Scraps Around

This is just part of the freebies from Made By Keuntje.  Go to her blog and find out how to get the free papers and templates, too.

 free kit from Made By Keuntje

All of this is free as well.  Check out our previous blog for the links.


Come on back tomorrow for this free coordinating fall mini.



Don't forget to check out our previous blog for a lot more free stuff.

Thanks for hanging with The Cherry!











SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment