Saturday, September 24, 2016

Free Printable Treat Bags from The Cherry On Top and WendyP Designs


Welcome to hybrid Saturdays with The Cherry On Top.

I have two different designers on today's blog. Whoo hoo!  WendyP Designs and Miss Fish Templates.  We'll take a look at their newest releases in action and in good ole Cherry fashion, you'll get a freebie for stopping by.  Today's freebie is really, really awesome and there are two if you read carefully.

Keep reading, get inspired, check out the lovely, new products and get those downloads.



I love these shots of me and my oldest son.  Sure wish he'd want short hair, again.  Hehehe...How about this template?  Pretty cool, eh?  I love all of the spots to show off these super papers.  Keep scrolling to see more templates from Miss Fish.

This is Wendy's kit.  Is it not monsterously magnificent?  You know, it was calling me.  Click on that lovely preview to get to Wendy's store and make this kit a part of your digital stash.


These are your free treat bag printables.  I am in love.  I showed them to my youngest and he snatched it out of my hand and went running to put it on his shelf.  He thought they were, "funny".  Hehehe...

I'm thinking you can use these treat bags for Halloween or a party.  My boys appreciated them just as they are here, as a treat after school.




You don't have to put sweets in them.  You could put small treasures that kids love as well.

Here's another template using Miss Fish designs.  I paired this one up with a free kit from Harper Finch.  Head over to Harper's blog and Facebook page and see if you can still get them.  If not, she often has freebies.  Sign up for her newsletter so you don't miss a beat.


 Miss Fish Templates

This is a look at the templates I played with.  You know me, always changing things up.  I just like when my stuff looks totally different than everyone else's.  Hehehe...

 Miss Fish Templates


Juli also has a free template in her store at Gotta Pixel.  Make sure you visit and get the download.

Finally, here is your awesome, free treat bags.  They are a snap to get together.  Download, print, cut, fold and adhere.  You can use double sided tape or just regular, clear tape.  Even washi might be cool, just make sure it's rigid enough to hold your goodies.

 Free Printable Treat Bags from The Cherry On Top and WendyP Designs

Here's all you need:

scissors, tape or adhesive of your choosing and your printable

Fold in your sides...


Fold up the bottom flap and adhere.


All you have to do is fill it with your goodies.  You could easily print out several of these and have them ready in a few short minutes.  That's what we are all about here at The Cherry.  Inexpensive, easy and fast is what we bring to you.

Enjoy your free printable and remember they are for Personal Use ONLY.

We had an awesome freebie on yesterday's blog:

This really fun quick page.

 Free quick page from The Cherry On Top

Thanks so much for hanging with The Cherry.


No comments:

Post a Comment