Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Huge Retiring Sale and Awesome Freebie

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Trying to play catch up after several small weekends away and now I'm trying to type on a European keyboard and it is going very slowly.  Hehehe...Anyway, today we are doing a flash back of a fabulous older collection from The Studio, Cafe In Paris.  Several of the designers there have gorgeous collections that are on sale at rock bottom prices.

We'll take a close up look at a couple of the designers goodies via layout love, we'll set you up with the links to grab these super duper deals and we'll give ya a couple of nifty gifties because it's just what we do.

Starting off with my gal LouCee from, LouCee Creations, Across The Miles.  This kit really hit home with me because of course, most of family and friends are in the States while I'm in Belgium.  This is one of the few times my parents came to visit.  The boys just don't know what to do when they come, they are so excited.



I've got a couple of previews for you.  You can check out the rest at The Studio.  there are just too many to show!

 Louie Creations

This entire collection is under $5!

 Cafe in paris LouCee

I bought several of these collections and after working with the red and blue, I started searching some of the other colours to make this layout.


This layout uses mostly goodies from Aimee Harrison's collection.

 aimee harrison


 free

I loved these French goodies so much, I even designed a wall cover with them.  It's a pretty cool way to show off your lo's.


I love Paris!  It's only 2 hours away from Brussels.


More fun photos of Paris and this time using goodies from The Kit Cart.


That's all of the layout love I've got.  Let's check out the free stuff! How'z about a gorgeous frame cluster?  Right click to download and remember, it's for PERSONAL USE ONLY.


Thanks so much for checking out The Cherry.  I hope you swing by The Studio and pick up something from Cafe In Paris.  The prices are crazy!








No comments:

Post a Comment