Saturday, February 6, 2016

In My Heart Inspiration and a Freebie

Welcome to Freebie Friday at The Cherry On Top.

Friday's we share our most recent digital freebies.  Although, you can get tons of free stuff every day on our Pinterest and Facebook.  Our blog is full of freebies, too.  Grab a cup of jo and scroll through all of the fabulous goodies.

Throwing Some Scraps Around has a new release today, In My Heart.  This kit is warm, passionate and full of texture and love.  A tab bit rustic and a touch of nature will give your projects a boost of pow and wow.

These purples spoke to me.  Coupled up with this country rose giving this kit such a romantic feel. Oh! I just noticed my shirt matches that pink!  Hehehe...My favourite spot in just about the entire world, the Mosel River in Germany with their fantastic regional wine.  The grapes are so delicious.  We snuck a few from the wine yard we were passing.  Well, they just may have been forbidden fruit.  They were as purple as these flowers and they were heavenly sweet.

 Etsy TSSA

I loved this layout so much, I'm turning it into my Facebook wall and profile covers and you can snag the wall cover free from me.  Let's check out what you can do with it.

Right click and save.  Blogger accepts png images so the frame will be blank and you'll only have to insert your photo or journaling under the image.  Very easy!





There he is!  My sweet hubby ready for a toast.  I added a fun title that should just fit over the profile picture.


This is what I'll use on our Facebook Page.  Use however you like, just remember that it's for Personal Use Only.  Use Jodi's kit to create your own, coordinating profile picture.


Here is a closer look at Jodi's beautiful kit.

 Etsy TSSA




 Etsy TSSA

If you don't have "time" to scrap, but you love these layouts, then you are the perfect candidate for quick pages.  We've scrapped them up for you.  All you have to do is put in your pictures.


 Etsy TSSA

I'm sharing a couple more layouts using Throwing Some Scrap Around.  I feel magic with Jodi's kits and I think some of my best work is with her designs.


 Pinterest


 Pinterest

 Pinterest

 Pinterest

If you love Jodi's kits as much as I do, consider joining our team.  I've been with Jodi for years.  She's an absolutely wonderful person and THE easiest designer to work with.  No pressure, just fun.



You can find all of Jodi's digital designs on our Pinterest board or on hers.

Check out Jodi's blog, Store and Facebook Page.

She's got this freebie her blog.
 Throwing Some Scraps Around


Thank you for hanging out with The Cherry!




No comments:

Post a Comment