Saturday, February 20, 2016

Free Planner Pages and Goodies for March

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Keeping up with hybrids every Saturday, we've got inspiration, freebies, new releases, templates and good ole Cherry craziness.  You'll wanna get those fingers tapping and that mouse a clicking with your next digital or traditional scrap project.

Isn't this layout so inspirational?  That's my hubby's aunt and her boyfriend.  She's recently had hip replacement surgery and I've been sending her bright and cheerful layouts with her loved ones in there to try and make her day more bearable.  Hehehe...

This kit is Aimee Harrison Designs' newest February 360 Collection found at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  I used it for this layout as well as your February planner freebies. Keep scrolling to download them for free.

This layout was not all my design.  I used an absolutely gorgeous template from Heartstrings Scrap Art.  Bryony's templates are absolutely amazing.  Keep reading to see some other templates and super inspiration to get your mojo go'n!

 360 February DSS

February's goodies were really awesome.  I designed them myself.  Baby steps, right?  March's goodies are my favourite so far!  These colours totally speak to me.  I'm born in February and maybe that's why I like purple so much?


These pages can be downloaded by right clicking and downloading.  Just remember they are for Personal Use ONLY and are not to be resold or claimed as your own.  All of the goodies used in all three pages are from Aimee Harrison's 360 Collection for February.


I had an absolute blast designing these inserts for your planner.  What an amazing collection to scrap and play with.  Right click and download.
 This is a closer look at what's in the collection.  I'm all over that glitter!

 February 360 DSS

Here's a glimpse at some of Heartstrings Scrap Art templates.  These are just fabulous! 

 dss templates

I used one for this layout.  Also for my aunty.  Hehehe...


I thought I'd show you Aimee's January Collection.  Is that purple?!  Ha!  What super sweet photos of my parents rare visit to Belgium with my littlest pumpkin.

 DSS January 360

Can ya see why I chose these stunning purple papers?!  OMG!  I'm in love!  More fun layouts for my aunty to enjoy.  Do you scrap for others or just yourself?  I scrap for everyone!  Hehehe...I'm sure you are not surprised at all.

 January 360 DSS

Take a look at January's Collection.


That's it for us.  We hope you like the freebies.  Feel free to show us what you do any time you play with our goodies.  We love when ya do that.  Leave us some love if you download and if you don't think these freebies are enough, feel free to scroll through and get tons more.  Also consider our Facebook Page and Pinterest, where we share free stuff every single day.

Happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment