Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Minecraft Book Marker Freebie

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We are going all out scrappy this week because Digital Scrapbooking Day just isn't enough!  The Cherry has so many goodies ready for our fabulous fans and followers.  Keep coming back this week to get more and more free stuff.

I may have yelped when I saw Brenian Designs book marker templates.  Clip in your favourite digital papers and some elements and you're set.  Print and laminate and give as gifts.  You could also use them as a tag if you're not into physical books.

I'm an 80's lady and still read paper books.  Our house is filled with hundreds of books and I'm still working on getting my boys to read more often.  One way to do that is through Minecraft.  Both my boys are Minecraft crazy and they can't put the Minecraft books down.  I mean, the story books. Mega score!

Good thing I had this Pixel Miner scrap kit in the stash.  It's from Magsgraphic Desings and it's got many of the basic goodies from the game.  You can find the kit, here.  Oh!  I see it's also on sale, right now.  Yay!  Think about party favors, too!  Right click on the image and save it to your downloads.


Here's a look at the kit.  Pretty cool, eh?  Maybe you can get your miners into digital scrapbooking with this kit?

 MGD

Put several images on one page, print, laminate, cut and you've got yourself some nice party favours.




For the softer side, I used Boomersgirl Designs new kit, Cat Crazy.  I just love it and cats, too.  The colours are really fun and I'm sure someone out there would really like this to mark their pages and bring a smile, too.  Me!  Hehehe...





These are Bren's templates.  They are really fantastic!  You could also use them as borders for your digital layouts.  Ditch the background and resize to fit your needs.  So versatile, right?!

 GDS

We've got plenty more freebies available on the blog.  Grab a cup'a, sit back and scroll through.  Here are some freebies that will be coming soon.



All of our goodies are for Personal Use ONLY and are not to be resold or claimed as your own.  Thanks for all of your comments, shares, Pins and +'s!

We are thrilled that you gave us some of your time.  

Scrap happy with The Cherry!




No comments:

Post a Comment