Monday, May 1, 2017

Blog Hop Full Of Scrapbooking Freebies For May

Welcome to another month of freebies with LeighPenrod and Friends.

Check out what the lovely Cherries have done with it.  I've also got a few more freebies linked up, a few future freebies as well as the links for the other stops in the blog train.

This template is no longer available. Make sure you follow us so you don't miss out on all of the freebies.


All of this white space isn't my usual thing.  When I post pages like this in a traditional group I'm in, it isn't liked nearly as much as my other pages.  Go figure!  Hehehe...It is really important to step outside of our comfort zones and try new things.  We should always be growing as artists and designers.

 One Perfect Day

This kit, One Perfect Day from Key Lime Digi Design just screamed for this kind of page with me.  I'm thinking it's this fabulous paper.  The colours are so dramatic!  The frame certainly deserves to be showed off in this manner and I went with a totally different kind of picture, too.  Not what I might call typical for me.


I love Theresa's page.  These colours are fabulous and the elements are super cute.  What a great photo, too.  


 Pixel Miner

Hilary's page will be a favourite for my boys.  They are Minecraft crazy!  This is kit I also had to have in my stash.  It's Pixel Miner from MagsGraphics.  I used it to make a book marker to give as gifts at my son's birthday party.  I also used it for the invitations.  Find the book marker, here.  Gee!  I've got several freebies and tutorials with Minecraft in mind.  Click here to check them out.



Isn't Jodi's page just lovely?!  She used one of her own kits from Throwing Some Scraps Around, Look At Him.  I also have this kit.  I scrapped up some really beautiful pages with it.  


I swooned when I saw Magalie's layout.  I find it just dreamily gorgeous.  DitaB Designs, Flowers of Kindness is the mini she used.


 Tech Layered Templates

I've got some new templates in the shop, Kreative Design Studio.  These both can be used for Commercial Use for Commercial Use.  I need them to design my own templates.  So I figured I put them in the shop and let other designers use them as they like.  It isn't easy finding layered templates that can be used commercially.  I'll be making more Commercial Use like this to fill this hole in the market.  My gal Kim Cameron is also starting to design templates to be used as Commercial Use.  Of course you may use them for Personal Use as well.



I'm a bit of a scatter addict.  I feel like they help anchor my page and is often perfect when a page feels like it is missing something.  These are also layered so you can change the colours.  Feel free to add texture and other effects so they can also be used in scrapbooking kits and on your pages.  I often resort to my scatter stash when a designer doesn't include it in their kit.

 Love YourSelfie Templates

These are some of my newer templates and are a favourite of mine.  They are are my best sold templates to date.  Who doesn't have a a fabulous selfie to show off?  Use them as quick pages if you like.  Check out our shop for a lot more inspiration with these templates.


 free printable bookmark


Here's a look at what we do on Saturdays here at The Cherry.  Hyrbids are all of the rage and I can see why.  Print as you need, as you like, on the paper you desire, in the size you require, as many times as you like.  Hello!  We've got plenty of hybrid ideas and freebies.  Navigate our blog using the search box at the top of the blog, on the right.  Type in hybrid and see what comes up.


Here is an exclusive sneak peek of some templates coming to the shop very soon.  They are going to be FREE for anyone who makes any purchase in our Kreative Design Studio shop at Etsy, but only for International Scrapbooking Weekend which always starts the first Saturday of May.



Here's a look at just a few of the freebies that I'll be putting up in various social spots around DigiLand for iNSD weekend.  They won't be available for long so be sure you are following us here and in our other social spots.  All of them can be found to the right here with large buttons for Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.  The best spot is our group.  Join it, today!



There will be dozens of freebies, crazy sales, challenges...Be sure to hang with the Cherries so ya don't miss out.

Kreative Design Studio

Check out the above image to find out how you can win free goodies from our shop.

This template is no longer free.

This is the list with all of the other fabulous stops in today's blog roll:


Thanks so much for checking out The Cherry.

Happy hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment