Tuesday, December 27, 2016

More Posh Scrapbooking

Welcome to The Cherry On Top's, Traditional Tuesday.

We were working on Christmas cards with scraps and up cycled cards from year's past, but last week's and this week's edition is all about tradtional scrapbooking with Simply Stories, Posh collection.  I got a good taste of the collection at Tiny's Hobby in Kortrijk, Belgium, Pizza Box event.  At Pizza Box events, ya pay one price and get a pizza box full of scrap goodies to scrap the day with.

I barely finished two pages at the last event.  We were all having such a great time singing, scrapping, laughing and munching on pizza for lunch.  What's not to love about that, right?!


I'm currently on vacation in Germany.  I've always wanted to be here for Christmas.  Bucket List item, checked off!  I did bring some scrapbooking things along this time in hopes of finishing up at least a page or two with my left overs of the Pizza Box event as well as some mini pages from my Webster's Pages mini album, that I'm STILL yet to finish!  Amazing as it is.  To see more of this stunning album, click here.



Above, I went with a Project Life kind of page, but I am the kind of scrapper who cringes at too much white space.  Hehehe...I just had to embellish a bit further.  These papers are just lovely.  Use up those scraps of paper to add extra colour and interest to your pages.  Layering gives your pages a much more polished look.  It's also a great way to add contrast.  Take note to the colours I used to back up whatever is on top of them.  Take a gander at the weiner dog.  That is a very light paper that he is on so I backed it up with a coordinating, dark colour so that the journal card stands out or contrasts from the background paper.

The touch of gold bling in this collection is simply divine.  I had to take it just a touch further by adding a few gold gems here and there.

The dark blue spots will host two photos that will be framed in white.

These simple word strips were a nice extra in the collection.  They kept them fairly general so you can find more than enough of them to use on your pages.

That's it for today.  I'm undecided for next week.  I'm planning on more pretty Webster's Pages, but I really want to start my cards for the year box, too!  I guess it wil be a surpise.  Until then, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment