Friday, September 2, 2016

Freebie Friday With LouCee Creations and a Free Kitty Template

Welcome to The Cherry On Top's Freebie Friday.

My gal LouCee is back in the spot light.  She has a lovely collection for the kitty lover in you.  These warm colours are so cozy and they go together so well with your furry friends like my first kitty, Puka.  He was such a doll baby.  The first of many!  Hehehe...I do love my kit-ehs and what better collection to show that love.

Keep scrolling for our free, coordinating template and some awesome inspiration.

My goodness!  The hubby is looking so young.  Hehehe...

 Puddy Cat Collection from LouCee Creations

I love the journal cards and the super choice in alphas, too.

 Paddy Cat Collection from LouCee Creations

LouCee released another fab kit while I was on vacation and I just HAD to play.  Is this kit The Cherry or what?!  Those luscious, bight colours, lovely little girlies and ALL of those flowers. Gah, Gah, Gah!  I was in scrappy heaven.

 Flora's Flowers by LouCee Creations

As you may know, I have two boys and the girlie photos are typically of my nieces and sometimes my friend's kids.  My girlfriend Cat has two beautiful children.  Mate being one of them.  She is full of beauty and sass.  My favourite combination.  Hehehe...

I used a kicking template from Throwing Some Scraps Around.  Keep scrolling to see a preview, click on it and check out what Jodi has on her blog.  Freebies for sure and a store full of great goodies at Cherry prices.


Here are Jodi's templates.

 templates

Lou has this lovely freebie on her blog.

 freebie


Take a look at what my girlies have done with the free template.


Here is a layout from Melissa using, Furry Pals Kitty Colletion from Magical Scraps Galore.


Another super layout from Steph using Pawsitively Adorable from Kristin Aagard. 

 Kristin Aagard at The Lilypad

My Scrappy Sister Claire cooked up this cute layout.  That looks to me like a kit from BoomersGirl Designs.


 BoomersGirl Designs

Here is your free template and guess what?  My gal Melissa has created png files for you. Yay!  A big thanks to her.  You'll find them in the download.  Leave a comment if you use png's.  If I get enough fans that need this version, I'll be sure to include them regularly.

 free template from The Cherry On Top

The Cherry On Top is THE place to go for digital freebies and printables.  Follow us here, on Pinterest and definitely in our group on Facebook so ya don't miss anything.  You can show off your work, join in on our chats, challenges, receive exclusive freebies and definitely have a laugh.  We do that best of all.  Hehehe...You'll just love all of the enthusiastic scrappy sisters over there.

What have you missed?  A whole lot!  Including our previous free template.

 free template

Tomorrow we will back with our free planner inserts.  Ya won't wanna miss them.

Thanks so much for making The Cherry a part of your day.


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment