Saturday, March 26, 2016

Free Easter Cup Cake Wrappers From The Cherry On Top

 Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We are back for hybrid Saturday with more coordinating goodies from last week.  We had this really cute Easter basket last time and today, we've got cup cake and Easter Egg wrappers for you.  They are so easy to use and assemble.  Just right click and download which ever printables you like, print, cut and adhere.  You'll be ready in just a few short minutes.



I thought it'd be great to give you some plain cup cake and egg holders so you could use them for any occasion.  Right click to download.


This was my first attempt at creating a template for cupcake wrappers.  In PSE, I opened a blank document, duplicated the background, used the cookie shape of the thick circle, then cropped off the part not needed to get the basic shape.  Then I used April's goodies from our own design and GS Creations lovely templates to decorate the wrappers.

I didn't know which way the design was to suppose to go and my first attempt was backwards, but realised the upside down cupcake wrappers make the perfect egg holders.  Hehehe...  I fixed them and changed the design just a touch because I forgot to save a tiff or psd format.  Duh!  I always forget to save in the right format.

Here's a look at our basket and another hybrid project from last year featuring BooomersGirl Designs.  Click on the image to see it.

 The Cherry On Top

Don't forget, our freebies are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  They are not to be resold or claimed as your own.

Thanks so much for joining us for Hybrid Saturday.  Make sure ya get crafty this weekend!

If you are looking for more great freebies from The Cherry, visit our Pinterest board to see them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment