Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Free Word Art from Throwing Some Scraps Around

Welcome to The Cherry On Top!

Today, I have a peek at a new kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around, layout inspiration and a FREEBIE, of course!

Here's a look at the kit.  The prices are a total TCOT deal!  Anything under $3 is a great deal to me!  The image is all hooked up to the ETSY store.  No middle man fees.  Hehehe....

We are talking bright, come alive, serious fun, right?!

 etsy

I had no intensions of bringing this kit down, so I used fun pictures.  I loved these of Liam at the playground way back in the day.  The one in the middle was his camera face.  Ha!  He sure did have a blast at the playground that day.


How silly is my little JJ, here?!  Hehehe...We went to a fantastic park with a friend of mine and his son.  It was really hot, but it didn't stop the boys from having a blast.

I hope you took a liking to the word art because that is your FREEBIE from this kit from The Cherry On Top.


I saw this layout from Jodi, the master mind behind TSSA and had to show it to you.  Isn't it fantastic?!  Let's not forget what scrapping is all about.  Our favourite photos, good times, memorable times all saved up for us because we'd forget!  Hehehe.. 


Here is your FREEBIE.  Enjoy it and share the link around.  (Click on the image, scroll down a bit and under media options, click download.)

 download

All of my freebies are for personal use only and are not to be redistributed for purchase.

Thanks for taking a peep!  I'll be heading to Germany and won't be back until next week, but I've got an endless list of future blog entries.  So come on back and see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment