Sunday, September 16, 2012

Making It Happen



It's Sunday evening and my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head. Hehehe...
I had to squeeze in another blog.  I try for 2 a week and I can't believe it was that long ago that I did an entry.  Right now I have so much going on, it's tricky to choose what I want to blah, blah, blah about.

The three digital layouts below are from Bella Gypsy's, "Make It Happen" collection.  As you know B.G. is one of my favorite digital suppliers.  They are just so versatile.  The colours are fantastic.  They offer huge collaborations, kits and collections.  It's never the same.  They do whimsical, cutzie, sophisticated.  Always changing, just like me.  I like a little bit of everything.  For me, the bigger a kit, the better.  Especially, when I want to use an occasion or event where I took a lot of pictures.

For instance, the birth of my first child.  "Click, click, click".  Be sure to read the journaling on the last page.  Especially, if you are in the mood for a little giggle.  Awe, he's so tiny! Hehehe...





I was checking out Pinterest to do some scraplifitng.  I love the stuff on there, but when I finish my layout and then look at the place where I got my inspiration it hardly ever even resembles the original.  I guess that's a good thing.

I want to do an instructional tutorial for a download that I also got on Pinterest.  It's a template for a dress that you paper craft.  I finished it all up and it looks...AMAZING!  I can hardly believe that I made it.  It looks like something someone else with a lot talent made. Hehehe...

I am sure you will love it and have your own ideas on how to make it beautiful and yours.  Be ready for it, but until then, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment